HandiWALL® is a cellular PVC slatwall base which can be directly installed in full 8’ or 4’ panels. The panels can also be cut to size to fit tighter storage spaces.
HandiWALL® allows a flexible layout that easily adapts to changing storage needs over time.
IN THE GARAGE
The garage has long been a multi-purpose space and sharing that space can be a challenge. Car enthusiasts use HandiSOLUTIONS® to showcase and protect their cars. Families find a clear path to the minivan when toys are stored in racks and ball nets. Craftsmen and woodworkers install clear bins for hardware, hooks for tools and wire bins for lubricants and chemicals. Maintaining the HandiWALL® is a snap. Simply spray it down or wipe with a damp towel. It is impervious to water and the unique profile prevents water from pooling in the slats.
IN THE HOME
Organization within the home has become its own market. Adding custom organizers within the home increases its value, not to mention just making life easier. Using HandiSOLUTIONS® to create storage space in the basement, organize crafts and wrapping paper, or free up counter space in the laundry room are a few ways to get more living space in your home. Clear cramped entryways by creating a clutter-free mudroom equipped with shelves, hooks and bins for those backpacks, coats and shoes.
HandiWALL® Product Features:
- Manufactured in the USA with blended Cellular PVC material that is tested and listed with Underwriters Laboratories
- 100% Recyclable with a resin classification of 3.
Strong and durable
- Water and moisture resistant, easy to clean
- Smooth satin finish and graining for wood colors provides a high-end aesthetic appeal
- Scratch resistant with normal use. Color pigment is throughout making scratches easily repairable and less noticeable
- Four (4) panels per carton in 8′ lengths, eight (8) panels per carton in 4′ lengths
- Color-coordinated installation screws and trim
- Profile dimensions: 12 1/4″ x 11/16″
- Compatible with all HandiACCESSORIES® and other standard slatwall accessories
- Available in eight (8) colors: white, antique white, oak, taupe, gray, maple, cherry and black
HandiWALL® Technical and Quality Attributes:
- Fire-tested by independent laboratory (ASTM E84 Test) ranks HandiWALL® in Grade A (index of 15) for flame spread
- 3″ On center slats, 12 ¼ ” high (includes ¼“ for tongue and groove connection)
- Meets our ISO certified manufacturing process and is quality tested to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
- Length, Form, Fit and Function including shape of slats, connection of panels, assembly of slatwall accessories
- Incoming Quality Control for color and materials requirements for lot consistency
- Strength testing every production run via in-house calibrated fixture
- First piece inspection to match control plan specifications
- Product is measured for conformity to requirements:
- Final audit of manufactured product
- In Process inspections
- Color match